A new 4 star hotel that is ideal for Corporate and Business guests, Leisure travelers and all clients of all walks of life. The hotel is strategically located in Parklands, Diamond Plaza Annexe, 9th floor corner of 4th Parklands and Masari Rd(Highridge), boasting an impressive panoramic view of the Nairobi City, the Kenya Capital City. The facility is situated 19.7 Km away from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and 6.4km from Town Center.
In addition to enhancing the hotel’s security, there is 24 hour CCTV surveillance entirely coupled with adequate lighting for security of guests and staff members besides all entry and exit points of the hotel are manned by security guards throughout the day and night.
The hotel defines itself through customized attention, genuine concern for guest needs and pride in excellence service.
Breathtaking view of Nairobi City and Karura Forest from the 40 spacious and tastefully decorated rooms and suites, 1 Suite Room, 2 Executive Rooms and 36 Standard Rooms.
ACCOMODATION RATES (BED & BREAKFAST)
Standard Single Room (1 pax) 6,500 $80
Standard Double Room (2 pax) 8,000 $100
Executive Single Room (1 pax) 12,000 $150
Executive Double Room (2 pax) 14,000 $175
Master Suite Room (1 pax) 14,000 $175
Master Suite Room ( 2 pax) 15,000 $185
ACCOMODATION MONTHLY RATES BED & BREAKFAST KSHS USD$
- Standard Single Room (1 pax) 150,000 / $1,875
- Standard Double Room (2 pax) 180,000 / $2,250
CONFERENCE FACILITY & RESTAURANT
The hotel is well suited for all sorts of conferences, meetings, parties and weeding ceremonies. It is situated on the 10th floor and currently is under final touches and will be soon open for events.
KSHS USD$ DAY CONFERENCES INCLUSIVE OF LCD PROJECTOR / SCREEN / FLIP CHART
- Full Day Conference Package per person per day kshs 3,000.00 / $ 38
- Half Day Conference Package per person per day Kshs 2,500.00 $ 30
HALL HIRE ONLY
- 100 – 300 pax Hall Hire Only ( Without Meals) per day Kshs30,000.00 / $ 375
- 20 pax Hall Hire Only (Without Meals) per day Kshs 15,000.00 / $ 188
Buffet Meals per meal session per person Kshs 1,500.00 / $ 19
The standard hotel exchange rate is Kshs 80 to the dollar and is subject to change without prior notice by management.
Please note that all rates are based on Bed & Breakfast and is inclusive of 16% vat, 2% catering levy and 10% service charge.
ROOM SERVICE AND AMMENITIES
- Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
- Large desk and ergonomic chair
- LED flat screen TV and surround sound
- iHome (iPod docking stations with speakers, Radio & Alarm clock)
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet access
- All-news cable network as well as international TV and movie channels.
- Daily turn down service
- Complimentary daily shoe polishing
- Complimentary cloths ironing
- Superior toiletries
- Mini bar
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Safe for keeping your valuables
- Complimentary Mineral water
- Hair Dryer & Shaver
- LED (magnifying )mirror
- Telephone services (both local and international)
- Electronic Do Not Disturb system
- Fully-adjustable climate control
- Ample parking space
- Back-up generator
- 24hours Reception
There is a gym, pool garden restaurant and a swimming pool at the rooftop and superb concierge. But you may be thinking other quality hotel chains offer similar services, our services are better, but we need to get you and your guests here to prove it.
- Children below Three (3) years: Free of charge.
- Children Three to Twelve (3-12) years sharing with parents is on complimentary basis while separate rooms 50% of the Adult rate applicable.
- Children above Twelve (12) years: Are considered adult.
Cancellations and no shows: Cancellation shall incur charges as follows;
- 28-15 days – No charge
- 14 – 07 days – 50% of full amount
- 07 – 0 days – 100% of full amount
- All no show charges will be charged at 100% of the contracted cost of the accommodation for the full period.
Luxury and economy aren’t usually mentioned in the same breath except by our customers.